Thursday, June 19, 2008

Looking for me?

Just in case you guys are wondering why there haven't been many posts here lately it's because I have been busy writing elsewhere.

My main focus during the baseball season is my Red Sox blog, Curt's Bloody Sock, which keeps me pretty busy since there are games nearly every day for 6 months (except today, which is why I am taking the time to tell you guys where I've been).

Recently I have been asked to contribute to a national sports site called Juiced Sports Blog. I provide a Boston perspective to counter the inane ramblings of one Colin Linneweber, who is a New York honk, so it's gonna be a lot of fun.

I will continue to post here periodically, but please frequent these other sites and feel free to comment and/or provide feedback to let me know how I'm doing.

Thanks for all your support and feedback.

J Rose

No comments: